1. Arla Foods participates in the development with a view to making its packaging more
sustainable. Arla Foods will be the project's project manager to ensure the project's
relevance to the food industry. In addition, Arla Food will make its trial packaging
lines available to the project.
2. The Danish Technological Institute participates with the section for Plastics and
Packaging Technology. The Danish Technological Institute will together with DTU
oversee the research activities and at the same time be the project's administrator.
3. The Technical University of Denmark (DTU) participates with two different
specialisations. DTU Chemistry will participate with the development of printable
welding ink. DTU National Food Institute will participate in order to make recycled
packaging film suitable for food contact.
4. Nilpeter, which manufactures printing machines, is responsible for ensuring that the
technologies can be integrated in the printing plants of the future and makes its
experimental printing facility available for practical trials.
5. Resino Printing Inks is responsible for developing and manufacturing printable
6. In this project, Trepko, which manufactures packaging machines, must ensure that the
packaging solutions work on the already known packaging lines in the industry.
7. Vetaphone, which manufactures machines for surface treatment in printing houses,
will help develop the plasma coating technology so that the necessary density is added
to monoplastic films.
8. Boeras, is a supplier of plastic films for the food industry and in this project will be
responsible for the circular material economy by producing new films from the
recycled plastic packaging incl. washing and blowing of new films.
9. Salling Group with among others the supermarket chains Bilka, Føtex and Netto
participate and represent retail in the project.
10. Dansk Affaldsforening is an association of the Danish waste and recycling companies
and must in this project ensure that the solutions can actually be recycled.
DI Food represents the food industry broadly in this project.